- 2-pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- For the relish:
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400-450F. (Or preheat oven to 425F).
- To prepare the relish, mix all relish ingredients in a bowl and chill until ready to serve. This can be done up to 4 hours in advance.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Season pork by rubbing honey, salt, pepper and coriander over it. Add pork to skillet and cook, turning occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until all sides are slightly browned.
- Grill (or roast) over indirect heat for 40 minutes or until pork is cooked through, turning half way. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes, then slice.
- Top with relish and serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Paksiw na Pata Recipe
https://youtu.be/UmxZ0kiXhpA Ingredients: Pork Legs/Pata 1 cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Chili Bay Leaf Onion Garlic Banana Shoots/Flower 2 cups ...read more
Lechon Pares Recipe
https://youtu.be/AbmO2PkSniQ Ingredients: Left over lechon Onion Garlic Ginger Star anise ½ cup Soy sauce 1 tbsp. Sugar ½ tsp. Salt and pepper Bay leaf Water or ...read more
How to Cook Lechon Sinigang Recipe
https://youtu.be/pFkua1ObFdY Ingredients: Left over Pork Lechon Gabi / Taro Roots Eggplant Radish String beans Okra Water spinach Tomato Onion Garlic Chili ¼ cup Fish sauce ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more