Skip to content Go to Header Section
- 6 thick cut pork chops
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp chopped chives, to garnish
- Heat the oil in large skillet.
- Salt and pepper the pork chops then fry the pork chops over medium heat until cooked through.
- Transfer the pork chops to a plate and cover while you prepare the sauce.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the pan and cooked until browned.
- Add the shallots and garlic in with the mushrooms and cook about a minute.
- Add the wine to the pan and stir the mushrooms around.
- Stir in the half and half and cook until the sauce is thickened up a bit. Then add the stock. Season as necessary.
- Add pork chops back to the pan to warm back up and serve with chives sprinkled on top.