- 6 thick cut pork chops
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp chopped chives, to garnish
- Heat the oil in large skillet.
- Salt and pepper the pork chops then fry the pork chops over medium heat until cooked through.
- Transfer the pork chops to a plate and cover while you prepare the sauce.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the pan and cooked until browned.
- Add the shallots and garlic in with the mushrooms and cook about a minute.
- Add the wine to the pan and stir the mushrooms around.
- Stir in the half and half and cook until the sauce is thickened up a bit. Then add the stock. Season as necessary.
- Add pork chops back to the pan to warm back up and serve with chives sprinkled on top.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Paksiw na Pata Recipe
https://youtu.be/UmxZ0kiXhpA Ingredients: Pork Legs/Pata 1 cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Chili Bay Leaf Onion Garlic Banana Shoots/Flower 2 cups ...read more
Lechon Pares Recipe
https://youtu.be/AbmO2PkSniQ Ingredients: Left over lechon Onion Garlic Ginger Star anise ½ cup Soy sauce 1 tbsp. Sugar ½ tsp. Salt and pepper Bay leaf Water or ...read more
How to Cook Lechon Sinigang Recipe
https://youtu.be/pFkua1ObFdY Ingredients: Left over Pork Lechon Gabi / Taro Roots Eggplant Radish String beans Okra Water spinach Tomato Onion Garlic Chili ¼ cup Fish sauce ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more