Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a good dish that I recommend. It is easy to make and can be eaten with different side dishes such as whit rice, wild rice, or even unsalted crackers.
- 1/2 cup of pork belly (cut into strips)
- 1/4 cup of minced pork
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 2 medium potato (diced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 red hot chili pepper (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 cup of water or broth.
- Heat wok in the stove.
- Toss the pork belly strips and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the oil and minced meat and fry till almost brown.
- Set aside the meat in corner of the wok.
- Add the garlic and onion and saute.
- Add tomato and mix all the ingredients in the wok.
- Add potato and stir for 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add soy sauce and chili pepper.
- Add water and simmer for 5 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Homemade Kikiam Recipe
Ingredients: 1 kg ground pork 2 cups red onions, chopped 1/3 cup minced garlic 1 ...read more
Easy step to make Filipino Favorite Humba
Ingredients: 2 lb. bone-in pork belly (the cut of pork should be part lean meat, ...read more
Easy step to make All time Favorite Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo
Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo or Dry Pork Adobo is just as delicious as the standard ...read more