- 1 package puff pastry
- 1-2 bell peppers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp of oil
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ package cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 100 g of the ham strips
- 1 egg for brushing
- sesame seeds for the top
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees C convection.
- Cut the peppers into strips and chop the garlic. Put it in a bag together with the salt and the oil. Shake well and come on a baking sheet with baking paper. Put it in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the peppers are a little black at the tips.
- Roll out the puff pastry and divide into 4 equal squares. Butter out the piquant cheese on one half of the square on all of them. Spread the ham on top of the cheese and finally the peppers.
- Beat an egg lightly and brush the edges. Then fold up the other half of the filling and use a fork to seal them. Brush the top with egg and sprinkle some sesame on.
- Put them on a baking sheet with baking paper and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until golden.
Source : One Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
Fresh Lumpia Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 6 tablespoons cornstarch 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar) 1/2 ...read more
Vegan Potato Soup Recipe With Beans & Kale Recipe
Ingredients: 2 tsp olive oil 1 medium onion, chopped 1 large stalk celery, diced 1 ...read more