- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter (softened, not melted)
- 1 1/2 tsps cinnamon
- Combine all of the crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Make the filling, starting with the cream cheese and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating in individually.
- Add pumpkin and cinnamon and beat until well-combined.
- Pour into the crust.
- Mix the streusel ingredients and sprinkle over the cheese cake.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet (in case it leaks) and bake 35-40 minutes, or until the cheesecake is almost set.
- Cool on a rack for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Store in the fridge.
Source: DIY Budget Girl