- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 10 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Milk
- 40 pieces thin slices of cheddar cheese (mild) or you can use the grated one
- Put 6 cups of water in a large steamer and the water boil.
- In an electric mixing bowl, put the egg, milk and butter.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar ,baking powder in a medium sized bowl and mix it with the wire whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients to the egg whites, milk and butter and mix well until batter is smooth.
- Fill the plastic puto molder about half of it and put the cheddar cheese on top and steam for 13-20 minutes until cook through. I do not use a toothpick method in this because usually, the puto still come out uncook even when the toothpick comes out smooth; soI just feel the bread in the middle and if it is firm, it is done.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more