- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 pc. Eggs
- 1 cup powder milk
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. of Salt
- 3 pcs. Salted eggs (for toppings)
- ½ pack Cheese (for topping)
- Molding Cups and paper liner
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar, powdered milk, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Put the eggs, melted butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add water gradually. Mix well.
- Strain the puto mixture. Set aside
- Fill the molder cup with a paper liner of puto mixture.
- Arrange into a steamer and put the sliced cheese and salted eggs on top.
- Steam for 10 minutes.
- Check the puto if already cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more