- 1 Kilo of Grated Cassava
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Grated Coconut
- Few of Grated Cheese
- Banana Leaves
- Few of Oil or Margarine
- Prepare all ingredients then grate the cassava using grater and squeeze. Set aside.
- Mix the grated cassava, grated coconut and sugar then mix well.
- Add of some mixed cassava in banana leaves then spread and flat. Set aside
- Put some oil or margarine into pan.
- Then put the banana leaves with cassava into pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes both sides.
- More roasted much crispy and good. Then before to cook add some cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy the Saludsod with cheese.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more