- 1 Kilo of Tulingan Fish
- 1 cup of Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Salt,
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Seasoning granules
- 1 whole Garlic
- 1 Big Onion
- 100 grams of Ginger
- 2 -3 pcs. Green Chilli
- 1⁄4 kilo of Pork fat
- Wash and clean the fish very well. Make sure no more blood comes out from the fish before it cooks to reduce the stinky smell from the fish and make it flat.
- In a pan put together the sliced garlic, ginger, onion, tulingan fish, pork fat.salt, seasoning powder, vinegar, pepper and lastly the green chilli.
- Cover and cook into high flame.
- When it’s boiling put in medium heat and cook for 1 hour for best results.
- 10 minutes before cooking time check the taste it is really good
- Served with white rice. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more
Tuna Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/apwYcZV4zns Ingredients: 2 can century tuna 2 pcs onion and 5 cloves garlic 1 pc. ...read more