- ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled)
- 1 pc red chili (labuyo)
- 1 pc green chili
- 2 pcs calamansi
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 pc red onion ( dice)
- 1 small white onion
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp knorr seasoning liquid
- 1 pc egg
- 1 pc red bell pepper ( optional)
- Water for boiling
- Charcoal for grilling
- Boiled the pork with salt, pepper and garlic until soft.
- After boiling , grilled it and cut into small dice.
- Heat the sizzling plate , add butter and saute the red bell pepper, white onion until the fragrances of bell pepper comes out.
- Add the grilled diced pork and turn the heat into low.
- Season with knorr seasoning and add the chillies, top with red onion and egg.
- Garnish with mayonnaise and calamansi.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more