- 3 lbs. pork spareribs
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp. Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup flour or cornstarch
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Wash, dry and trim the spare ribs then cut them into 1-rib pieces.
- Coat each rib in flour or corn starch, shaking to remove excess
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the ribs for several minutes,until browned and crispy on the exterior
- Drain on paper towels and set aside. The ribs should still be rare inside but they’ll finish cooking in the slow cooker
- Peel the garlic and grate them finely. You can also do a fine mince
- In a bowl, combine the Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, garlic,
- honey, balsamic vinegar and water.
- Arrange the spareribs in the slow cooker neatly then pour the sauce over it. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove the spareribs and place in a serving dish. Run the sauce through a fat separator or use a spoon to skim all the fat off the top layer. Pour the sauce over the ribs and serve immediately.
- They are so soft and fall-off-the-bone tender and oh so garlicky.
- Absolutely divine when served over steamed rice!
Easy Related Posts
Crispy Pata with Special Sauce
https://youtu.be/_b_A8pMRD90 Ingredients. 1 Whole Pork Leg/ Pata 2 pcs. Slice Onion 7 cloves of Slice Garlic ...read more
Homemade Pork Tapa with Costing /Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/pRFun8dFh_o Costing: Pork = 250/kg Lomo Part Bawang = 5 php Suka = 3 php Toyo ...read more
Homemade Tocino/ Negosyo Recipe with Costing
https://youtu.be/n3M7-ogaNUo Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Pork Loin/Lomo Few of Red food Coloring 1/2 Cup Brown ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more