All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Baking soda – 1tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Sugar -1 cup.But i added only 3/4 cup and still it was sweet enough
- Vegetable oil -1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1tsp
- Buttermilk – 2 tbsp.I substituted sour cream
- Banana -3 mashed
- Walnuts -1/2 cup and 1/3 cup chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Blend together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Mix together the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and when blended, add the sour cream, vanilla, and mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Fold in ½ cup chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Top batter with remaining chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing from pan.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more