All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Baking soda – 1tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Sugar -1 cup.But i added only 3/4 cup and still it was sweet enough
- Vegetable oil -1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1tsp
- Buttermilk – 2 tbsp.I substituted sour cream
- Banana -3 mashed
- Walnuts -1/2 cup and 1/3 cup chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Blend together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Mix together the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and when blended, add the sour cream, vanilla, and mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Fold in ½ cup chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Top batter with remaining chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing from pan.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/6BK0MMMtbJ8 Ingredients. 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: AvocadoNestle creamSmall can Condensed MilkCrushed GrahamGraham crackers.Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients.Mix the nestle cream and condensed milk. Set aside.Wash and cut ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk2 tbsp sugar2 tbsp powdered sugar2 tbsp condensed milk1 tbsp. coffee powder Procedures: Prepare all the things and ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango½ kilo SugarMango Condensed MilkEvaporated Milk¼ kilo Cornstarch1 cup WaterGraham CrushedGraham Crackers2 Liters waterPlastic for Ice Candy Procedure: Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set AsideMix ...read more