Want some cheesy snack or dessert? Why not try this easy cheesecake you can make at home for lazy time or perhaps when you have surprise visits. Indulge yourself with this soft, creamy, full of flavor cheesecake. A good way to end a meal, that will surely be loved by kids who happened to have sweet tooth. Disregard the sour cream, farmer’s cheese, cream cheese, water bath, and worrying about a sunken center. The filling for this delicious cheesecake has just four simple ingredients, and the cake bakes in a mere 30 minutes. Do it yourself and enjoy!
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 300ml UHT Milk
- 120g Corn Flour
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 10 Egg Whites
- 2tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 180g Caster Sugar
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- Boil (A), stir and cook until smooth in low fire, let it cool.
- Mix (B) before stir into cheese mixture.
- Whip up (C) until stiff (Medium speed, 10mins).
- Fold in egg white mixture with cheese mixture, add in melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour into 8 inch square pan.
- Bake in water bath at 150C for 50-60mins or until cook.
- 2 ways to serve – (serve immediately, texture will be fluffy or put into the fridge to chill, texture will be creamy).
Easy Related Posts
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more