- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb dried Shiitake mushrooms ( re hydrated in warm water for 30 minutes, then squeezed dried and sliced )
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 small green, red, orange, or yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 10 snow pea pods, halved on a bias
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- dash of white pepper
- 2 cups of cooked white rice for serving
- Soak mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes, remove and squeeze out excess water. Cut into 1 inch strips, set aside.
- Prepare all other vegetables.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok or large sauce pan until hot.
- Add the mushrooms and all other vegetables and stir fry for several minutes.
- Add the sauce, salt and white pepper and continue to stir.
- Combine the warm soup stock with cornstarch and stir to dissolve cornstarch.
- Add the stock to the pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for one minute, remove and serve over rice.
Easy Related Posts
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more