Skip to content Go to Header Section
- 1k. pork (piqué)
- 1k. chicken
- ½ liter pineapple juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsps. Black pepper
- 1 cup sliced pineapple
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 3 onions, chopped
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 laurel leaf
- Marinate the pork and chicken pieces in pineapple juice, soy sauce,vinegar, laurel leaf and pepper for 2 hours.
- Remove the pork and chicken and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the marinated pork and chicken along with the marinade. Allow to simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve topped with pineapple slices.