- 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring)
- 2 cups of All-purpose flour
- ½ cup of Cassava flour
- 1 pc. Egg
- 1 cups of Cold water or more
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Seasoning granules
- 6 pcs calamansi
- 1 whole Garlic
- Oil for frying
- Marinate the slice squid of salt. pepper, seasoning granules, slice garlic and calamansi juice. Mix and store for 3 hrs. to 1 day.
- Mix the all-purpose flour, cassava flour, egg and add cold water then mix until become a batter mixture.
- Coat the marinated squid with batter mixture then deep fry for 5 – 7 minutes until to crispy brown. Then set aside
- Serve with special sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more