- 1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 pc small green papaya, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 ginger, sliced
- Hot pepper leaves
- 1 chicken broth cube
- 36 ounces rice washing
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt & pepper
1. Sauté the ginger, onion & garlic.
2. Put-in the chicken and cook until color turns light brown.
3. Pour-in the rice washing & fish sauce. Mix well and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. Add the green papaya wedges and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Finally, add salt, pepper, chicken broth cube & hot pepper leaves.
6. Serve hot and enjoy your tinolang manok!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more
Coca- Cola Chicken Wings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKKpR3K0TH4 Ingredients. 500 ml coca cola 1 kilo of Chicken wings 1⁄4 cup soy sauce ...read more
Salted Egg Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/0itCyCPoP3E Ingredients. 2 pcs Salted Egg Half lemon squeezes 1/2 tsp Salt, Sugar, Pepper and Seasoning ...read more
How to Cook Pandan Grill Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/jM5_jep_W6w Ingredients: 1 kilo of Chicken Wings 10 – 15 pcs of Pandan Leaves ¼ cup ...read more