- half of whole chicken
- 1 oz dried shitake mushroom
- one piece of ginger
- salt to taste
- Choose one half of the whole chick, and then cut into small pieces.
- Clean carefully and rinse quickly in boiling water to get rid of the floater. Then wash the cooked chicken meat again in clean water.
- Soak the dried shitake mushrooms in clean water and wash off the sand.
- Put rinsed chicken meat, crushed ginger sections and soaked dried shitake mushrooms into the large pot prepared and begin the simmer.
- Add salt to taste and serve with chopped green onions sprinkled on top.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size chicken, cut into pieces 1/2 cup vinegar 1 head garlic, crushed ...read more