- half of whole chicken
- 1 oz dried shitake mushroom
- one piece of ginger
- salt to taste
- Choose one half of the whole chick, and then cut into small pieces.
- Clean carefully and rinse quickly in boiling water to get rid of the floater. Then wash the cooked chicken meat again in clean water.
- Soak the dried shitake mushrooms in clean water and wash off the sand.
- Put rinsed chicken meat, crushed ginger sections and soaked dried shitake mushrooms into the large pot prepared and begin the simmer.
- Add salt to taste and serve with chopped green onions sprinkled on top.
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more