Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe
- half of whole chicken
- 1 oz dried shitake mushroom
- one piece of ginger
- salt to taste
- Choose one half of the whole chick, and then cut into small pieces.
- Clean carefully and rinse quickly in boiling water to get rid of the floater. Then wash the cooked chicken meat again in clean water.
- Soak the dried shitake mushrooms in clean water and wash off the sand.
- Put rinsed chicken meat, crushed ginger sections and soaked dried shitake mushrooms into the large pot prepared and begin the simmer.
- Add salt to taste and serve with chopped green onions sprinkled on top.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
Love this page! It will improving your cooking skills