- 1 whole dressed chicken (800 – 1000 g)
- 2 large onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon extract or calamansi juice
- ground black pepper
- Marinate chicken in a large deep bowl with soy sauce, garlic, onion, lemon extract, and pepper for at least 3 hours on each side. Over night is preferred.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and flip chicken on to the other side from every 1 hour.
- Fill inside of chicken with remaining onions from marinating sauce.
- Place chicken breast side up in a baking tray. Baste with marinating sauce.Sprinkle pepper on all sides of chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Flipthe chicken half way trough and baste it.
- Serve with Lechon sauce or Mang Tomas Sarsa. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size chicken, cut into pieces 1/2 cup vinegar 1 head garlic, crushed ...read more