- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 1 head garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or other oil suitable for frying)
- 1 cup almond milk (cashew or coconut will also work)
- 2 tablespoons potato starch (or all-purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Using a hammer or mallet, bang on the head of garlic several times to separate the cloves. Use a garlic press to crush each clove of garlic into a small bowl, and set aside.
- If you don’t have a garlic press, drop cloves into a cup of boiling water to loosen skins. Peel cloves and chop finely.
- Allow crushed (or minced) garlic to sit for a few minutes while you prepare the cutlets.
- Trim extra fat from cutlets and pound thick pieces to achieve even thickness. Using chicken shears, cut the cutlets into strips, and then again into one-inch pieces and put into a bowl.
- Coat chicken pieces with the potato starch or flour, ground black pepper and salt.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Put crushed garlic into skillet and stir-fry for two minutes or until golden and fragrant.
- Add coated chicken chunks and allow to cook for about ten minutes, stirring every few minutes until no more pink is visible.
- Add almond milk and soup seasoning and stir. Raise heat, cover pan, and bring to a boil.
- Once the sauce comes to a boil and begins to thicken, lower heat and addbroccoli florets. Cook for five minutes.
- Serve warm over a bed of wild rice.
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more