- 1 whole chicken cut in serving pieces
- 1 can coconut milk
- 12 oz pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (juices from pineapple chunks can)
- 2 medium potatoes cut in bite size
- 1 small carrot cut in bite size
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 red or green bell pepper cut in cubes
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- fish sauce to taste
- pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Marinate chicken in pineapple juice for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- After marinating drain the chicken and save the juices.
- Add cooking oil to a preheated pan. Sear the chicken in batches until the outer parts turn light brown.
- Add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes. Season with fish sauce and pepper.Stir until soft and fragrant.
- Pour marinating juices and coconut milk in. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over medium low heat for at least 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Stir occasionally to avoid curdling.
- When tender, add the potatoes and carrots. Simmer for at least 10 minutes until partially tender.
- Lastly, add the pineapple chunks and the red bell pepper. Stir and simmer for a few minutes. Turn off heat.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more