- 2 or 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 lb chicken, cut it into servings
- 1 quartered onion
- 2 or 3 tbsp. curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 fresh red bell pepper
- 1 fresh green bell pepper
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pc sliced carrot
- 3 pcs. peeled potatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk or evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp patis/fish sauce
- Fry potatoes using hot cooking oil. When done, set aside first and place them in a bowl., fry chicken pieces using the same oil until it become brownish in color.
- Add the garlic and onion together. Let it sauté for few minutes until soften.
- Pour the patis/fish sauce. Put salt and pepper with the curry powder. Stir it until properly mixed. Add 1 cup of water.
- Cover the pan and let it to boil. Adjust the heat into low level; add the red and green sliced bell peppers together. Also with the fried potatoes and sliced carrots.
- Simmer for at least 3 minutes. Add milk and stir occasionally. Note: Be careful when using evaporated milk to avoid curled with the liquids.
- Just cook it for 7 minutes or less. Serve it while still hot!
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more