- 1 kilo pork’s leg (pata)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup oyster sauce
- 5 cloves garlic; crushed
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon pepper corns
- 1 red onion; chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- Lettuce (fried in 2 minutes)
- 1 cup broth of pata
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- In a stock pot with enough water, simmer the pork pata with all the ingredients until the meat is tender.
- Add hot water if necessary to replace the evaporated liquid.
- Drain and cut the meat from one side and separate the bones. Save 1 cup of broth.
- Place lettuce in a platter. Put the pata over the lettuce. Set aside.
Pata Tim Sauce
- In a skillet, combine broth, cornstarch, and salt to taste. Bring to boil until sauce becomes thick.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pata. Serve hot!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pata Humba Recipe
https://youtu.be/oLseB1GjHnU Also known as “braised pork belly” and one ...read more
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more
Wonton Soup Recipe
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil (I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil) 4 cloves Garlic, Minced ...read more