- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- hot sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ lb brown mushrooms
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Chop the onion and the dill. In a big bowl, add the ground pork, half the onion and half the dill. Add 2 eggs, the breadcrumbs, hot sauce, salt and pepper and buttermilk. Mix well. Shape into meatballs and fry the meatballsabout 3 min per side.
- Place the meatballs on a cookie tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter. Add the onion and saute. Add the mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir well then add the beef broth and stir. Add the heavy cream, wine, salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the meatballs to the mushroom sauce and dill.
- Cook for another 2 minutes, then it’s ready to serve.
Easy Related Posts
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pork Caldereta Recipe
https://youtu.be/U8bfGqiheY0 Ingredients: 1 kilo Pork Ribs Carrots Potato Tomato Sauce 1 cup Ketchup Cheese 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more