- 400g pork belly, diced (small)
- 3 tbsp bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
- 10-15 finger chillies, julienned
- 6 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 cups coconut milk
- patis to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- labuyo for garnish
- Add the pork belly, stir fry for a couple of minutes
- . Add the 2 cups of cococnut milk and dried shrimps then bring to a boil and simmer in medium heat for 20 minutes or until the coconut milk had reduced to a thick oily gravy.
- Add the chillies and add the second can of coconut milk and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add patis and pepper to taste. And garnish with labuyo.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pata Humba Recipe
https://youtu.be/oLseB1GjHnU Also known as “braised pork belly” and one ...read more
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more
Wonton Soup Recipe
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil (I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil) 4 cloves Garlic, Minced ...read more