- 2 whole tilapia fish
- 1 inch ginger, crushed then chopped
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- mustard leaves (mustasa)
- salt to taste
- Salt the tilapia fish then grill. When done, put in a pan.
- Add the ginger on top of the fish. Pour coconut cream and sprinkle with chiliflakes.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the sauce has reduced to half. Season with salt.
- Add the mustard leaves then simmer until the leaves are cooked. This is now ready to serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more