- 3-4 cups shredded young coconut (buko)
- 1 jar coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 2 cans of fruit cocktail
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 ½ can all purpose cream
- A jar sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 100gms. Raisins
- Pineapple slices
- In a strainer, drain the fruits and jar ingredients thoroughly for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the buko and the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Source: Filipino Food Online
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more