- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 4 Slices of Bacon, chopped
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper and Salt, to taste
- 8 oz of Dried Spaghetti
- Fill a large pot with water sprinkle in a generous pinch of salt and bring it to a boil.
- In a large nonstick skillet with high sides, preheat the olive oil over medium high heat, add the bacon and cook for a few minutes until the bacon starts to cook and crisp at the edges but it’s not totally cooked. Add the onions, season with a little salt and good amount of freshly cracked black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or so.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, cream and parmiggiano reggiano, season with a little salt and a good amount of black pepper.
- At this point the pasta should be perfectly cooked al dente and drain it well
- Remove the skillet with the bacon mixture from the stove and add in the drained pasta. Working very quickly, add in your sauce and mix until everystrand of spaghetti is covered with that velvety sauce.
- Plate up right away and enjoy!
Source: Laura in the Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more