- 1/2 kilograms pork cut into cubes or serving pieces
- 3 pieces potato, cut into cubes
- 3 pieces carrot, cut into cubes
- 2 pieces green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon msg to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt (just add to your taste preference)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Saute garlic, onions until browned.
- Add the pork (you can used pork belly, loin, or ribs) stir fry until browned.
- Add soy sauce, pepper, salt, msg and black ground pepper mix together.
- Add the tomato paste then add water(mix well) and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add potato, carrots, green and red bell pepper, brown sugar and coconut milk then stir well and simmer for another 15- 20 minutes until the meat and other ingredients are tender (under mediumheat).
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more