- 8 oz Thick Rice Noodles or Cornstarch Noodles
- 1 1/2 pound Shrimps, shelled and deveined, and cooked
- 1 1/2 pound Squid, head separated, body cleaned and sliced
- 3 tablespoons Achuete (Annato) Seeds
- 3-4 stalks Green Onions, sliced fine
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced and fried
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 5 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce or Patis
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 3-4 Eggs, boiled, shelled and cut in wedges
- 1/4 cup Cooking Oil
- Boil the noodles in a water for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are soft but not soggy. Drain the noodles and set aside.
- In a small pan, steep the achuete seeds on the heated oil to extract the color.
- Strain, and leave 1 tablespoon oil on the pan.
- Stir-fry the shrimps and squid for 1-2 minutes, then add a teaspoon of fish sauce. Set aside.
- Using a separate pan, boil the shrimp shells with the water for 3-4 minutes, strain and dispose the shells.
- Thicken with the cornstarch mixture and add the remaining achuete oil.
- Assemble on a plate in this order :Noodles
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more