- 1 pack Unflavored Gelatin (Mr. Gulaman)
- 2 tablespoon Coffee (instant)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 pack Condensed milk (250 ml)
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream (250 ml) or Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 liters Water
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 liters of water (or follow instructionsonpackaging).
- Bring to a boil until fully dissolved, then add the sugar. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer in a shallow container to spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
- When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
- In a a separate container, blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk.
- Add the gelatin and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more