- 2 tbsp oil
- 500g. pork kasim, thinly sliced
- 150g. liver, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cubed
- 1/3 cup green peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onions, bell peppers, potatoes and garlic in oil.
- Add tomatoes and pork strips, and stir fry until pork is light brown.
- Add in the liver and pour in the vinegar, soy sauce and the sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer until the meat is cooked, lastly add in the green peas.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more