- 1 whole dressed chicken (800 – 1000 g)
- 2 large onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon extract or calamansi juice
- ground black pepper
- Marinate chicken in a large deep bowl with soy sauce, garlic, onion, lemon extract, and pepper for at least 3 hours on each side. Over night is preferred.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and flip chicken on to the other side from every 1 hour.
- Fill inside of chicken with remaining onions from marinating sauce.
- Place chicken breast side up in a baking tray. Baste with marinating sauce.Sprinkle pepper on all sides of chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Flip the chicken half way trough and baste it.
- Serve with Lechon sauce or Mang Tomas Sarsa. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more