- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 slice of cheese and ham on top of each breast.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Coat with bread crumbs.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more