- 5 Young Buko/Coconut
- 2 packs of Green Gelatin
- 1 can (325gms) of Condensed Milk
- 1 can (325gms) of Nestle Whip Cream
- Pandan Leaves or Pandan flavor Syrup
- 1 bottle (250gms) of Macapuno
- On a caserole, boil 4 cups of water and add the Pandan Leaves or the pandan flavor syrup. When water is boiling pour the 2 packs of gelatin.
- Get a baking pan or any tupperware that is an inch thick and pour the cookedgelatin at least half inch thick and set aside to get cold .
- While waiting for the gelatin to get cold, open the buko and start grating it. Set aside the buko juice. (Put in fridge and you can drink it later on 🙂 )
- By now the gelatin is cold and hard. Start slicing it by a spatula or a knife according to your desired size.
- Get a salad bowl and mix all ingredients together. Before you mix the Macapuno, make sure that you drained the juice. We don’t want our Buko Pandan look like a soup.
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more