- 1 kg. spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 kg. ground beef
- 1/2 kg. ground pork
- 1/4 kg. hotdogs, diagonally sliced
- 1 kg. tomato sauce (or 3/4 kg. tomato sauce and 1/4 kg. banana catsup)
- 3 pieces laurel leaves (bay leaves)
- 1/4 cup brown or white sugar (reduce to 1/8 cup if using banana catsup)
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
- In a sauce pan or wok, sauté garlic and onions in cooking oil.
- Add ground beef, ground pork, laurel leaves, bell pepper and a cup of water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce or combination of banana catsup and tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste then let simmer for another 10 minutes
- Add brown sugar and hotdogs. Continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Optional: add hot sauce e.g. Tabasco for more spice if desired.
- Serve with the cooked spaghetti noodles and grated cheese on top.
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more