- ½ kilo chicken , cut into parts
- ½ kilo pork, cut into cubes
- ½ kilo beef, cut into cubes
- 4 pieces chorizo bilbao
- 8 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bundle onion leeks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 5 pieces saba banana
- 5 pieces boiled potatoes, quartered
- 5 pieces boiled sweet potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 bundle cabbage, sliced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Boil pork, chicken, beef, and chorizo in salted water with onion leeks.
- Let it simmer until all meat is tender then set meat aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, then pour in the stock.
- Bring to a boil then add all meat, banana, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and chickpeas.
- Season with salt and patis then add in cabbage.
Easy Related Posts
Top Recipes Na Panghanda Ngayong Pasko at Bagong taon! Pili na!
Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe Ingredients: 4 tbsp Butter 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve ...read more
Top 10 Vegetables Recipes
Chopsuey Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and ...read more
Top 10 Seafoods Recipes
Assorted Seafood in Coconut Cream Recipe- Love seafood and coconut cream? Then this is the best ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe Ingredients: half of whole chicken 1 oz dried shitake mushroom one piece ...read more