- San Marino tuna in can
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Celery or Kinchay
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Molo wrapper
- Chopped or blend all the vegetable and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the chopped vegetables, flour and egg. Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning powder and san marino tuna. Then mix it well.
- Ready the molo wrapper and put half tablespoon of tuna mixture. Wrapped it all the mixture and steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Served with toyomansi and chili garlic. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more