- 2 can century tuna
- 2 pcs onion and 5 cloves garlic
- 1 pc. chili finger and 3 pcs calamansi
- 1 pc. egg
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Removed the tuna oil from century tuna and Set aside
- Heat the pan and add the butter, sauté the onion and garlic for 20 seconds.
- Add the tuna meat and stir well, seasoned with salt, sugar and pepper.
- Add the chili finger and calamansi juice and mix well.
- Add the egg, and add mayonnaise then stir.
- Mix well and serve with white rice. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more