- 1 (14-ounce/400 g) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14-ounce/400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) heavy cream
- 2 ounces (60 g) coffee beans, ground (see note above)
- Seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean, or 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Generous pinch of fine-grain sea salt
- TOPPINGS: Fine ground coffee, sea salt, store-bought caramel
- Combine the evaporated milk, condensed milk, cream, coffee, vanilla, and salt in a saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, whisking often, until the mixture begins to steam. Remove from the heat and let steep for 20 minutes.
- Using a fine-meshed strainer or a coffee filter, strain the liquid into a bowl. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours, but preferably overnight. Freeze according to your ice cream maker’s directions.
- To serve, top the Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream with a pinch of ground coffee, caramel and a pinch of sea salt.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/6BK0MMMtbJ8 Ingredients. 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: AvocadoNestle creamSmall can Condensed MilkCrushed GrahamGraham crackers.Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients.Mix the nestle cream and condensed milk. Set aside.Wash and cut ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk2 tbsp sugar2 tbsp powdered sugar2 tbsp condensed milk1 tbsp. coffee powder Procedures: Prepare all the things and ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango½ kilo SugarMango Condensed MilkEvaporated Milk¼ kilo Cornstarch1 cup WaterGraham CrushedGraham Crackers2 Liters waterPlastic for Ice Candy Procedure: Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set AsideMix ...read more