- 5 pcs. Eggs
- 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of White sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Lemon zest or calamansi
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Put brown sugar in leche flan molder and caramelized over medium heat. Set aside
- In a clean bowl mix eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Mix well
- Strain the mixture leche flan before pouring in the molder.
- Pour the mixture in leche flan molder and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Steam for 45 minutes in medium heat. Before cooking time check the leche flan if it is already cooked. Then let it cool and remove into the mould.
- Serve, share and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more